Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Loser in Mezzanie Level M8-M9

So what you're looking at is a view from from my balcony of the Mezzanine level. The dog belongs to the tenant in M8-M9. You can see there's dog feces everywhere. This is just a little corner of the area that this maggot of a tenant lets his dogs excrete all over. Seldom does it get cleaned, and the smell is otherworldly. Often, the owner will leave the dogs out for extended periods of time, and they will whine and cry for hours at night or during the day. I love how these so-called "pet lovers" treat their pets.

Even better...a few weekends ago the loser brought a girl back to this place. I was awakened by their amorous activities outside. They were sitting just outside of the Mezzanine door, her on top of him, going at it. I shined a bright light down on them. There was dog feces everywhere, only a few feet from where they were going at it, and I had to ask myself...how does a maggot loser like that find a worthless enough whore who will fornicate outside in a concrete jungle covered in dog excrement? I mean, does Satan have sluts like that on backorder for just those special occasions where you need someone with so little self esteem that they'll spread their legs in a feces and urine infested dump with a maggot loser?

No comments:

Post a Comment