Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Loser in Unit 910

Recently...make that, continually...I have been disturbed by a loud, yapping, dog. Because of the configuration of the building, it is often difficult to determine where a disturbance is coming from. However, I was finally able one day to determine the source of the noise.

As I rounded the corner on the 9th floor, a smell far more disturbing than anything you should encounter in any building other than a morgue hit me. I followed the smell to Unit #910. The stench of urine and feces was overwhelming. I knocked on the door, and the tenant, a skinny and pale young man, opened the door. I told him that his dog was disturbing me. He then told me that he had 9 DOGS.

Yes, you heard me right...in a unit that can't be more than 700 square feet, he told me that he had 9 DOGS living there.

9 DOGS!!!!

He then proceeded to say, "They're dogs, and dogs bark. I can't do anything about it." Let me say something...if I had thought at that moment that I could kill this pathetic little maggot and gotten away with it, I would have. I would have snapped his neck like a twig, and on judgement day, I have no doubt that God would have given me the biggest damn mansion in heaven. You know why....

because I've been told now by more than one person that this maggot of a human being might be running an illegal puppy mill right in downtown Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment